Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Recipe for Healthy and Low Carb Roasted Brussel Sprouts. Great Dish for Diabetics!

I didn't like Brussel Sprouts until I got this recipe on how to roast them and now I love them. Brussel Sprouts are a non starchy vegetable. They are still considered a carbohydrate but not a bad carb. Roasted like these are, you can eat them and still be on a low carb diet for your diabetes. Watch this video and fix them like I did and see if you and your family don't like them. Don't forget if you have a low carb diabetic dish that you would like me to feature on this channel please send it to me along with your first name and the state or country you are from to FoodPrepping@gmail.com

The post Recipe for Healthy and Low Carb Roasted Brussel Sprouts. Great Dish for Diabetics! appeared first on Low Carb Diet and Recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment