Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Ketogenic keto diet recipe slow cooker short ribs low carb

Hello all! Welcome to my first ever Youtube video! I made a great recipe with boneless short ribs that fits into a ketogenic/low carb lifestyle and could be modified for paleo if necessary. I hope you enjoy it!! I post quite a bit of info on my Instagram posts and stories, feel free to check me out, link below! Much love and Shine on!!

Ingredients:

3 lbs. boneless short ribs
1 medium onion, diced
1 medium green pepper, diced
approx 10 baby carrots
2 tbsp. reduced sugar ketchup
2 tbsp tomato paste
1 1/2 to 2 cups beef broth (or enough to cover meat during cooking)
spices to taste (I used salt, pepper, onion salt and garlic powder)

It made 6 servings for us when we had it, which ended up being about 4 net carbs per serving.

The post Ketogenic keto diet recipe slow cooker short ribs low carb appeared first on Low Carb Diet and Recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment